Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas gifts and more~

Hi everyone~Connie here with some quick and easy gift ideas.  These do not take much time to make at all~so the good news, you still have time to craft!!!!

 
I used the super cute Silhouette mini deck of cards, to hold my lapel pin.  It is put together using the doily flowers {one of my faves}, old buttons, {JBS buttons} and a lapel pin set.
 
 
 
This is how the back looks!  I hot glued most of it!!! The next project~
 
 
I bought these adding machine key pieces from Jenni when I met her in Austin.  All I did was use a JBS button and hot glued a tack to the back of it~ like this.
The packaging is a re-purposed container that I covered with JBS Christmas 2012 paper, and tied it up with twine and super cute!!  I'm thinkin' I'm gonna put my name on this one:):):)
Next up~
 
 
 
I used the Silhouette mini deck and the tag paper and made some gift tags or they look pretty cute on the tree!!  I added some trim and the JBS chipboard buttons also.
 
 
This one is for all you junkers' out there like me~old door knob {I added inka-gold to the knob to make it shine}, wire~ heavy is all I can tell you, ribbon and JBS stickers, button and Christmas chipboard button.  Once the wire is twisted and put through the JBS button holes, hot glue it in the center hole of the door knob. 
 
 
The last project took the longest, but you still have time:):):) really, not that long!!!!
 
 
On these Christmas trees you need the Tim Holtz rosette dies or snowflake die and some cool JBS paper.  I used Wren for these!!  The embellishments are all JBS!!!  I have enjoyed sharing these holiday projects with you and wish you and yours a very merry happy holiday!!
by~C. Mercer
 

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful inspiration all around, Connie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is all sooo amazing!! Especially love those tags and the mini-trees (WOW)! xo Evie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Moly woman, you are talented!I would have NEVER thought of that picture holder with the old doorknob! AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this has been my favorite blog entry of the year-this is my kind of thing.Thank yo for such fun and brilliant inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous work, Connie!!!!

    ReplyDelete