Wednesday, December 19, 2012

JBS sponsoring The Play Date Cafe Challenge Blog~

 
 
Hi everyone~head on over to The Play Date Cafe Challenge Blog for the latest challenge.   JBS will playing along also and sponsoring the event with a great prize!!!!
 
The color challenge will run for two weeks so you will have plenty of time to play with the colors posted in the new challenge.  If you have JBS stamps and want to use them, we welcome you to.  At the end of the two week period winners will be announced.  The main thing is to use the color pallet posted because after all they are a color challenge blog.  Looking forward to seeing what you create!!! 

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I have visited many immigration consultants before I met I-Immigrate, but I only got disappointment. I-Immigrate guided me in the right direction and significantly contributed to getting me my USA study visa.And this all happened when my research on immigration services comes to an end after viewing i-immigrate reviews which was very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how easy it is to use Connectwise Control. Being able to do everything I need to do-remotely access the computer, run commands, configure custom scripts, and even transfer files-makes it a valuable resource for me.

    ReplyDelete