Friday, December 7, 2012

Sweet Memory..

Hi everyone, it's Gina here sharing a Christmas layout with you today..A favorite thing about the Christmas season in our house is the abundance of delicious treats! My girls and I just love baking and since we celebrate Christmas in Australia during summer, a very popular dessert here is pavlova - a meringue nest topped with whipped cream and fresh berries and raspberry coulis..YUM! 


On this layout I've folded, stapled and stitched a strip of diecut perforated stencil paper. The chipboard button has been painted with a couple of JBS dabbers then written on with a white gel pen.. I love being able to alter plain chipboard because I can bring in colours to balance the layout...in this case it helps balance the strong green alpha stickers on the opposite side..




SUPPLY LIST
papers:
Christmas 2012 calendar
diecut perforated stencil
diecut perforated label
wren - thumbtacks
stickers:
yellow banner star
sage skinny alpha
hodge podge souvenir
calendar flag banner
other:
mini chipboard buttons
paint dabber seed packet
paint dabber weather vane
powdered sugar pearl flowers
printed tags vintage
black rhinestone stars

thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping!

Gina x
Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Really loving your style Gina! That background is so cleverly done! Love all the little details too! Awesome page my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! I especially love the stencil paper here,..and all the folding!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, I'd love for you all to come here and bake for me :) Great layout, as usual my friend, you work magic with gesso.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love how you have put all the different elements together!
    Fabolous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layout! Love all the layering & colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many awesome techniques in this one piece. Gorgeous, Gina!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful, fun, playful, wonderfuuuul LO! :D

    ReplyDelete