1 Sheet - JBS Haven Mini (or leftovers work great too!)
JBS Mercatile Exclusive Frame Stamp (Sept. 2012 Kit)
Baker's Twine and Glitter
Adhesive and Foam Squares
Your Favorite Family Photo
Your Favorite Monogram Font
Makes 8 tags
1. First you'll want to separate your perforated sheet of kraft into 8 equal sections. Your sections should be three boxes wide and four boxes tall. Then remove some of the sections and fill them with leftover patterned paper scraps or use one of the JBS Mini Patterned sheets for lots of patterns in a single sheet of paper.
2. Choose your favorite monogram font and type a sheet full of letters (9), spaced out enough so that you can stamp your frames around them once printed out. Amy has used the free font Rosewood for her monograms. Once you've stamped the frame around your monogram cut each frame out using a craft knife or precision scissors.
3. Edit and crop the photo you've chosen to adorn your tags with to 2.85" x 5.75." You may choose to add a sentiment or fun photo treatment like Amy has done with this great photo of her two boys. Then have your photos printed or print them off at home. Three photos fit nicely on a landscape page when arrange like so:
4. Cover the back side of your tags with your printed photo.s
5 Add your framed monogram to the center of the front side of each of your tags using foam squares.
6. Alter (16) of your chipboard stars with glitter and attach one to each side of your tags near the top and then punch a hole through all three layers of tag and chipboard. This will create a reinforced hole for your tag strings.
7. Thread bakers twine through the hole at the top of each tag and knot it leaving long tails.
These monogram photo tags are perfect for attaching to gifts or may even provide you with a great alternative to your annual Christmas card!