Monday, December 3, 2012

December Offerings at JBS Mercantile!

The December offerings are up at JBS Mercantile.  Check out the design team gallery for lots of inspiration.  This month's Papercrafting Kit will have you scrapbooking winter with a warm and cozy feeling like this sweet layout from Betsy Sammarco of her son and niece playing in the snow.  I just love how she's added depth to the bottom of the page with the Exclusive Chevron Digital Cut File that is free with this month's kit.

I spy two alpha choices, charming iridescent snowflake sequins, faux suede leaves, polka dot envelopes, exclusive stamp and stencil, die-cut word cards (to get that die-cut look even if you don't have a die-cutting machine!), and a sweet selection of patterns and colors.

This stunning layout what created by Briana Johnson using the Artisan-Add-on almost exclusively.  Be sure to check out her blog for a fascinating peek into her design process on this one (all designers' blogs are listed on the sidebar to the right).

I spy lots of texture in the chipboard resist stars (perfect for misting), the glitter chipboard alpha, fabric tabs, stick pins, washi tape, and kraft pin topper arrows.

Here we have a brilliant concept of a mini-album on a layout from this month's guest, Ashley Calder (more on her soon!).  I am loving the way she used the exclusive stencil and stamp as well as the vintage ballot from the main kit.  Look in her gallery and take a peek inside to see tons of product from the Antiquarian Add-on from this vintage lover.

I spy German foil feathers, fabric swatches, cottage cheese lids, a vellum envelope, a heavy cardstock bingo card, trivia cards, and an entire receipt book.

We also have three new sets of digital cut files from designer Lisa Dickinson to assist you in your holiday papercrafting needs.  This layered Poinsettia would make an amazing package topper . . .

 The possibilities are just endless with this delightful set of Holiday Backdrops . . .

 And these Festive Frames are perfectly sized for Project Life and December Daily making.

This month's Project Kit is a sweet portfolio mini-album designed by Jenni Bowlin.  You can see her take on it in her gallery this month.  Here Jill Sprott has used it to create this gorgeous layout commemorating her daughter's 15th birthday.  What a brilliant use of the stencil from the kit!  Jill says she's using the portfolio album from the kit to document her Thanksgiving and some favorite family recipes.  I can't wait to see that!

I spy a tiny white alphabet perfect for altering, an amazing selection of die-cut pieces, a number stencil, white German foil border strips, and manila tags (you can never have too many of these).

Don't forget to check out this month's Flea Market!  This is our largest vintage selection of the year!  There are many delightful holiday decor items as well as gift giving ideas like several vintage cameras.  A little birdie told me there will be an early update on the 10th of the month with even more perfect gifts to choose from.


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I-Immigrate did a fantastic job to get me my dream US immigrant visa. Lots of complications were there, but the way their dedicated staff came out and helped me process my visa application file was really commendable. I want to congratulate myself that I met I-immigrate and present my deepest gratitude to them for their precious support and guidance. I will definitely put i-immigrate reviews for recommendation to other pepole.

    ReplyDelete