Saturday, April 13, 2013

JBS & PDCC..'look down'

Hello, did you join in with the Play Date challenge? What a lovely lot of inspiration from the JBS DT and Ambassadors during the week...I'd like to also share my take on the challenge today..

for the background of this page I firstly added some gesso with a palette knife and once dry placed the exclusive stencil over it and created the pattern using a weather vane paint dabber


I've also used a couple of new stamps on this page including the one below which came in the exclusive 'canning jar' stamp set. I've stamped it out several times onto white paper and then cut it out and added a bit of journaling in one..the white paper makes the journaling stand out and also allowed me to move them around until I was happy with the placement before sticking them down..


How cool are the new flatbacks range? I've used one from the 'icons' set along with a piece of the packaging behind the photo for contrast.. 


the other new release stamp is from the 'dictionary' set and I've just inked up a small amount of the text stamp and pushed it down with my finger rather than using a stamp block..


thanks for stopping by and happy creating!



xox
Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. Fun page Gina! Love the background and all your embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab page Gina!! That background looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is amazing! your background is perfect for your theme - it's as if we are standing on a tiled/cement floor -

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, as always. Each and every page you create is always so eye catching Gina. You and JBS are a match made in Heaven I'd say :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool layout Gina! I love the background and the photos are really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it, love it, Gina!!! great job with all of the little embellishments and that background is SO COOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love seeing how you create so much texture! Just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete