Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Washi Tape as Patterned Paper

Welcome back to another post featuring the fabulous new JBS paper tapes! This week, we'll be showing you all kinds of inspiring and fun ideas for this versatile supply.

While I am often reaching for these tapes to add that "little something extra" to a page, I challenged myself to use them as the main supply on a layout. After cutting two of the JBS Kit Cuts (from the Heart Cards set) from white cardstock, I filled the negative space with strips of paper tape:


The red Double Chevron, blue Notebook Grid, green Sage Lace and gray Sideways Chevron (combined with another yellow tape!) were the perfect touch of color and pattern for my page.



The paper tape was quick and easy  - much faster than cutting strips of patterned paper. I know I'll be using the tapes more often this way on future projects!




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment