Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Project Life

It's Jenni Hufford here, and today I am sharing a Project Life spread using various Jenni Bowlin products.


This spread covers the week of April 15-21.   This is the week the Boston Marathon tragedy occurred.  Boston Magazine created an incredible photo for their magazine.  I printed this photo on my printer and included Jenni Bowlin's icon flat backs.


I used various papers from the Modern Mercantile collection.  I especially loved the Hodge Podge paper for Project Life.   The trimmed journaling cards fit perfectly in the Project Life pockets.


The Hear Ye, Hear Ye Days of the Week Banner Stickers are perfect for documenting days of the week in Project Life.  I used one sticker on a blank journaling card.  I also placed a one directly on a photo (on the right page) along with blank banner stickers for extra journaling space. 


I have found that Jenni's outline alphabet stamp is one of my favorite alpha stamps for not only layouts, but for Project Life too.  It's perfect for title pockets or for dates.



I hope my Project Life spread shows you a few different ways you can use JBS products in your Project Life pages.  Thanks for stopping by today!


Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic spread! thanks for sharing week after week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh you make me want to do project life Jenni :) Ur photos are just fabulous 2!

    ReplyDelete