Monday, April 8, 2013

JBS and the Play Date Cafe

This week, Jenni Bowlin and the Play Date Cafe have teamed up and it was fun to get to participate and play along with them.  The Play Date Cafe is a fun color palette challenge, which is something I have never done before, and I really enjoyed it.  So much that I actually made two projects.  I just couldn't help myself.

Besides using the Play Date Cafe color challenge, we needed to also use some or one of the new Jenni Bowlin stamps.  Awesome!


I used the stamps for two things.  One, to house my journaling.  And two, for a cool background effect.  I like how the stamped images are layered over the brown and tan dots.  And I feel like my stampping may be improving some!  Yay for that!


I used other JBS embellishments like the buttons and such.  And although there was no green in the color palette, I could not seem to help pulling some in.


I hope you go play along with the Play Date Cafe this week.  There is a cool prize!!

Have a great day!!

~ Corrie
Pin It!

1 comment: