Thursday, January 7, 2010

Bottomless Kits with Keisha Campbell

Kits are so endless! That's what makes it so worth joining them. This is the 5th page I have made from the December JBS Mercantile Kit. And I still have lots left. I really liked the kraft notebook sheets-who says you have to make an album with them?! Use a few of the notebook pages on your page. I added some glitter brads through the holes. Keep your pages simple to get the most out of your papers & stickers. For the '09' I cut it using my Slice w/the FaLaLa card and used the Prima stamp that comes in the kit on them. The layer vellum snowflake was also cut with the Slice w/the Mistletoe card-then I added the small round JBS sticker & a mother of pearl buttom to the center.

I'm just in awe of the brilliant kraft page usage Keisha! Thanks for the inspiration!

Pin It!

7 comments: