Sunday, January 10, 2010

January Gallery Updates

Believe me when I tell you to run, don't walk, to the January JBS Mercantile Kit Gallery. There's some really fabulous stuff in there this month and I just loaded lots more not to be missed projects!


Jenni has a new layout and the project kit instructions loaded . . .

Wilna has her first gallery layouts for us . . .

Michelle has posted her version of this month's project kit . . .
Lisa has three new layouts added to her collection . . .

Keisha's added four more to her gallery . . .

Doris has another layout posted . . .
And the fun isn't over yet! Our guest has had trouble getting her kit all the way over in Norway, so we're planning on showcasing her gallery at the end of the month! Yay even more JBS Mercantile goodness to look forward to!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I would just like to say that this inspiration blog has been truely wonderful!! It's such a great new addition to the Jenni Bowlin kits. This is the first place I go every morning to see what's new. I love this blog!! The designer gallery is always fantastic too!!! Thank you all so much for the wonderful inspiration that goes with Jenni's fantastic kits!!
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Suzan! I'm so happy to hear that! :D

    ReplyDelete