Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Challenged by Becky (and another PEEK)!

I have a challenge for you. Create a layout using a photo of a thing or things, not a person. I realized that I rarely document my own life. I document my feelings for my family, which is obviously super important, but I do want to document other aspects too. Then, dig into your classic JBS supplies and mix them together and create something all about you. This is something that I really enjoy about Jenni's designs/product....classic and timeless, and all the lines mix so well. So I challenge you to go create! AND, if you make something and post it on your blog or in a gallery, link it so we can all see!

www.beckynovacekphotography.com

I thought these new gems were the perfect peek to go with Becky's gorgeous roses. Available in garnet, pewter, copper, antique gold, pearl, and shell. Stunning!

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. These stick pins are fan-tab-u-lous! Can't wait to see them in real life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooooo excited!! great challenge Becky! I can't remember the last time I scrapped with a non person pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nooooooo they are so cool and have my name on them!!

    Off to do Beckys challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooooooove those stick pins. I never been so happy over pins before :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouch, those stick pins are pricking my wallet already! Gorgeous new product...really like the packaging design as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOhhhh so pretty and different!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this challenge, becky. i always find it easier to scrap about a thing rather than a person or myself. i guess i feel less pressure that way. ;)

    thanks for the inspiration! and the peek! :)

    ReplyDelete