Sunday, December 5, 2010

Contest Winner!

Our "Inspiration" winner this month is Jinny Newlin! Jinny writes, "My layout was inspired by Lisa's "Curly Girl" layout and Doris' "December Peek" post on 11.25.20." Jinny, email me at doris.sander@gmail.com and I'll give you details on using your $10 prize!
*
We realize that there is quite a lot going on this month, so we aren't starting any more contests until the new year. We do, however, still have two going on that you can still enter. There are:
*
"Red/Black Challenge" that ends Sunday, December 12th. Click HERE for more information.
*
"Thanksgiving Photos Challenge" that ends Sunday, December 19th. Click HERE for more information.
*
Each winner will receive her (or his!) choice of $10 worth of JBS product. For members, prizes will ship free with your next month's kit. Non-members will need to pay shipping.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Eeek! Thanks so much for picking my layout! I'm honored and super, stinkin' excited about my extra goodies! Thanks again! I'm off to email you.

    ReplyDelete