Thursday, December 2, 2010

Welcome Tania Willis our December Guest!

Tania lives in Central Ohio with her 3 kids (one BIG kid and 2 little ones). She’s been married to her husband (the BIG kid) for 15 years, and together they have 2 spunky little princesses---Ashlyn Rose, 8, and Emma Grace, 6. Tania has been scrapbooking for the last 14 years and involved in the industry, professionally, for the past 8 years.
*
She’s a published author with three idea books in print: “Circle Journals”,“Pens and Needles” and “Go Figure: Scrapbooking with Numbers”. As well as, threee-books in what she calls the Beautifully Handmade series available through GetIt Scrapped!
*
She currently designs for a handful of manufacturers and shares a wealth of freescrapbooking tutorials on her personal blog What'chu Talkin''Bout Willis?

My favorite thing to do is marry the world of scrapbooking with the world of textiles! So, it seems only natural that I have a pretty stockpile of fabricsto reach for when crafting. I love to use these fabrics to create handmade embellishments for my layouts!

I'm fiercely in love with my family. So, any picture where I can get us alltogether in the shot is my favorite! They are few and far between.....I need to work on that in the coming year. Luckily, I was able to hand my camera over just before trick or treating this year to get this shot. This picture totally makes me smile. :)

I've been on a good streak lately with how well I like the end result of my layouts (hard for a perfectionist, LOL!). So, I love them all---how can you not with these amazing kit combinations!? But, with this bunch, I'd have to say Adorable is my favorite. It's a rare occasion that my youngest, who we lovingly call Spidergirl, takes a picture that looks so natural. The combination of papers reminds me of fresh and funky mixed with retro and vintage. Just my style. Totally diggin' the vintage brooch flower on here too!
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Nice scrapbook page. I like your family photo, very cute and you have spirit. One thing I was short on was photo's of just my husband and I. I went to create an anniversary type book for him and struggled at times to find a photo of just us for every single year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool and congrats on being guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Hi, Tania!
    So glad to see you here!

    Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tania is amazing- congrats to her for being the December guest DT here.

    ReplyDelete