Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Guest Star Geralyn Sy!

Hi everyone! I love JBS products, so I'm excited to have this opportunity to be a guest on the JBS inspiration blog. The classic red/black color scheme and the latest vintage patterns are beautiful. I wanted to make a layout about my current feelings and excitement about the holiday season, so I added a JBS green diecut journaling spot to complete the holiday color scheme. Love the mini papers as well; it was a lot of fun mixing the large patterns with the small versions.

The embellished butterflies are some of my favorite JBS products ever. I love that they come in so many colors. They add just the right bit of dimension to a page. I used a red pen to add some dotted lines around the orange butterfly, to highlight it a little. I also punched some tiny circles out of my paper scraps with my one hole punch so I could to sprinkle them around the page. They kind of look like confetti, which makes the page look more festive.
*
Delightful! Thanks for the inspiration Geralyn!
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. How awesome! I always love Geralyn's layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I'm so glad to see Geralyn's lovely work featured here. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it!! the black and white is one of my fave's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate aka stinkydudetteDecember 16, 2010 at 2:51 AM

    Congrats, Geralyn!! Love the page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous layout-- always love Geralyn's work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful LO! Congrats Geralyn!

    ~Carol
    http://caroleesscrappinspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete