Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Guest Star Geralyn Sy!

Hi everyone! I love JBS products, so I'm excited to have this opportunity to be a guest on the JBS inspiration blog. The classic red/black color scheme and the latest vintage patterns are beautiful. I wanted to make a layout about my current feelings and excitement about the holiday season, so I added a JBS green diecut journaling spot to complete the holiday color scheme. Love the mini papers as well; it was a lot of fun mixing the large patterns with the small versions.

The embellished butterflies are some of my favorite JBS products ever. I love that they come in so many colors. They add just the right bit of dimension to a page. I used a red pen to add some dotted lines around the orange butterfly, to highlight it a little. I also punched some tiny circles out of my paper scraps with my one hole punch so I could to sprinkle them around the page. They kind of look like confetti, which makes the page look more festive.
Delightful! Thanks for the inspiration Geralyn!
Pin It!


  1. How awesome! I always love Geralyn's layouts!

  2. Hooray! I'm so glad to see Geralyn's lovely work featured here. : )

  3. love it!! the black and white is one of my fave's!!!

  4. Kate aka stinkydudetteDecember 16, 2010 at 2:51 AM

    Congrats, Geralyn!! Love the page!

  5. gorgeous layout-- always love Geralyn's work!!!

  6. Beautiful LO! Congrats Geralyn!