Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Guest Star Sharyn Tormanen!

I love that I was around this day to capture this moment - my daughter gathering the neighbors together to form a backyard band complete with seats for the audience. They've been sitting in my 'to be scrapped' pile (we all have one, right) for awhile just waiting for the right papers to come along. When I got these in my package I knew instantly they were going to go well with my photos. I had also been harboring the die cut paper (we all do that, right?) for awhile and loved that I could pull it in for a design element and a spot for my title and journaling.

I'm a busy stay at home mom of four kids and fill pretty much every minute of my time. I design for Creative Memories, teach over at Get is Scrapped, blog daily and am grateful for a husband that 'gets it' as he loves to create and make things with his hands just as much as I do.


What a great memory you've captured so well! Thanks for the inspiration Sharyn!

You can read more of Sharyn's stories on her blog, Live from Tormville! She also has a fabulous holiday class, Souvenirs of the Season (oh and her husband's gotten in the holiday crafting mood too)!
Pin It!

1 comment: