Thursday, June 13, 2013

Fiskars and Jenni Bowlin - who's on first?


When I saw my husband sharing the timeless Abbott and Costello sketch, "who's on first?" who our sons, I just had to snap a quick shot with my iphone.I appreciate all of the little things that he does to be a good dad to them - and I love that we have actually reached that stage in their life when we just plain enjoy each other's company.

Papers from the Wren and Boy Meets Girl collections were perfect together to set a masculine tone for this page about my guys!

And Jenni's choice of such timeless elements as watch faces, buttons and stamps made this layout come together quickly.

as a paper scrapbooker, I'm always on the hunt for a paper trimmer that cuts straight. I have been seriously impressed by this one from Fiskars!

And even though I'm a bit of a novice stamper, I have a feeling that this has the potential to make me much better! I loved how easy it was to get the image that I stamped straight, and even.

Hope you're having an incredible week!

~ Leah
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. This is seriously so much! And that is a great piece of comedy. I should share it with my girls, I think they are old enough to appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this so much Leah! So much action and excitement in the layout!

    ReplyDelete