Thursday, June 6, 2013

More Jenni Bowlin and Fiskars!

I am loving all the inspiration with the team up of Jenni Bowlin and Fiskars!  So much awesome-ness.  Today, I am going to show you a little fun with Jenni Bowlin stamps and the Fiskars Easy Stamp Press.  I think I am a not such a good stamper, but this thing made it way more fun to play with stamps.

Okay, I pulled out 9 different stamps so I could make a grid background for my page.  And I used the stamp press to line it up.  I just eyeballed it, but still each image stamped more straight than ever before.


No measuring.  Just kept on going.


I am so excited about this!

Here is my page finished.


I love the grid and the custom made background.  And all the new Jenni Bowlin goodies like the flatbacks and the feather tags.  Well, and the rub on letters are incredible.




That's all!  I hope you enjoyed my stamping adventure!  Come back tomorrow for more inspiration!

~ Corrie
Pin It!

1 comment: