Sunday, June 23, 2013

Elle's Studio and JBS from Ashley

Hi everyone!
This is Ashley today, with a layout combing the fabulous new line Cameron, from Elle's Studio, and some of my all-time favourite JBS products. I love combining new, clean and crisp looking products with vintage look  items for a playful balance between new and old.  And using Elle's Studio papers and Jenni Bowlin Studio embellishments did this just perfectly!

Here I combined some fabulous Elle's Studio grid paper, yellow striped paper, and a bit of blue along with a cut-off strip for a layered background and garland accent. I used the JBS quilt star punch to make yellow stars and then ran them through my sewing machine for a quick and easy garland. I love the bit of bright that wonderful yellow adds to the page!

I layered Jenni Bowlin Studio grid washi tape, JBS tags, and a 5cent flat back pin together in the area under the photo. I created a fun little flag embellishment by wrapping a stick with some tissue and topping with a JBS star.

I love how happy those little yellow stars are, poking out from behind the photo and JBS scallop tag!


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Love the garland and the mintiness in the background! Also, love how you grounded this light airy layout with the darker blues...fabulous!!! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this KILLS me! love love LOVE all your beautiful details Ashley!

    ReplyDelete