Tuesday, June 18, 2013

JBS + Elle's Studio + May Flaum


Today's post featuring JBS and Elle's Studio is from May Flaum!  Adorable!  And be sure to check out the Elle's Studio blog for even more inspiration from your favorite two designers, then get inspired to create!



Hi there everyone! May Flaum here to share a layout mixing the playful Elle's Studio release with Jenni Bowlin products. When I saw the blue and orange stars I knew this paper would be perfect for these photos I had of meeting Chip & Dale at Aulani - but could I mix in my fave Jenni Bowlin products?

The answer is, OF COURSE! What I love about Jenni's products is how timeless they are, and from stars ad bows to buttons and chipboard letters I mixed in favorite accents, and rubbed my beloved speckled egg ink pad on my background as well.

I'm all about texture so another detail I had to add was some white paint on my JBS foam dot stamp. This is one of my favorite things to do just to add a intentionally bit of messy fun.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment